cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help accessing my mothers account

Myusername1
Tuning in

Hi,

I raised a question a while ago about accessing my mothers account who has been paying for her mobile account but has been unable user her sim card.

As she has MS she no longer remembers the password needed to access the account and she doesn't seem to receive paper bills.

I've spoken to two different operatives, one has promised to send me a copy of her last bill so i can answer some additional security questions around the account.  This was never received and another operative was going to send a letter with the telephone account password to my mums.  This has also not been received.

She has been paying for a service that she has been unable to access since February (the issue is that her new SIM card is not registering) and trying to get anything done to help seems to be nigh on impossible.

Thanks

Mark

1 REPLY 1

Ilyas_Y
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Myusername1, thank you for the post.

So sorry to hear the troubles you've had recently, definitely not something we wish to hear! With all the circumstances as well this really is not ideal at all. I will do my best to assist.

I will get you out a password reminder letter and investigate what's happening with the SIM.

I will send you a private message - watch out for the purple envelope 🙂

Kind regards.

Ilyas_Y
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs