Menu
sambasong
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Help...New account set up incorrectly

I do need someone from the mobile team to help please.

Earlier today I re signed my  TV/Broadband contract for 18 months.  For some inexplicable reason, it was cheaper to take a bundle with mobile phone SIM contract , that I really do not want, than just to stay on my existing package. So I agreed...and now I have a real problem. 

Later this afternoon I received an email  welcoming me to  Virgin Mobile  with details of my new number,  problem is the name and address on the email is not me.  I have received a second email informing me the SIM is on the way, once again to a name and address that is not mine. 

I have tried ringing, and after waiting an hour it was impossible to explain my problem to the call handler.  

I also assume that my address and details have obviously gone to someone else.

Help please.....

0 Kudos
sambasong
Joining in
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Help...New account set up incorrectly

This is a worry,  I am still unable to get a response from anyone at Virgin Media.  I have tried phone,  on line complaints,  on line chat and this forum.

Today I received a Mobile bill....with new account details,  but not in my name.  

Any suggestions.....

0 Kudos
Corey_C
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for your post sambasong,

Sorry to hear that you have not got a response regarding the mobile account. I'll send you a private message to get the mobile details.

Cheers,

Corey C

0 Kudos
sambasong
Joining in
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thanks Corey...I have replied to you.
0 Kudos