Menu
rfxcasey
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Help Can't Access Account

Please, someone help me. I can't access my account. I've been a Virgin Mobile customer for years on the same phone. Well, finally broke my phone the other day and need a new one. I tried logging into my Virgin Mobile account but no joy. Now I'm seeing reports Virgin Mobile US switched to Boost Mobile? I tried logging in at Boost Mobile but no good either. I need to access my account, I have automatic payment set to on but I can't even get a new phone or access my account to cancel if I so choose. Someone has got to help me. I spend over an hour last night just trying to get some kind of customer support to no avail. This has turned out to be a real nightmare.

0 Kudos
Dean_C
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Help Can't Access Account

Hello @rfxcasey 

This is a community forum for Virgin Media customers in the UK 😊

You will be able to get the support you're looking for by following the link here: https://community.boostmobile.com/?intnav=TopNav:Support:Community

Regards,

Dean C
Community Moderator

0 Kudos
rfxcasey
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

No good. Went to the link, go to sign up. Fill in all the info and capcha "I'm not a robot" box and it keeps telling me that the mandatory question is not filled in. I can assure you I'm filling it out completely, seems like the site is broken.

0 Kudos
Robert_P
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

We appreciate your reply rfxcasey, as Dean has already advised this is a Virgin Mobile forum for UK customers.

To get support with your Virgin Mobile USA issue please visit here

Rob

0 Kudos