Menu
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

“Further Checks” email - absolutely no updates or replies from Virgin

I ordered a Pay Monthly Mobile last week. Initially they said the credit check was fine and let me complete my order and said my delivery date would be Saturday. Then I got this email - “there’s only a few more check between you and the good stuff. You’ll find out soon if your order is confirmed” I clicked the ‘learn more’ button and it said it would take around 24hrs to hear back. It’s been 4 days (or 2 working days if they don’t include weekends). I know it hasn’t been too long but I’m starting to get concerned because now I can’t log into my virgin account. I wrote down my info when I created the account but now it’s not recognised and when I tried to chat with a Virgin Agent on their txt service they ended the chat because my password and security answer was apparently incorrect. All the signs are saying virgin have failed the checks and closed my account but not bothered to let me know!! 😐 Anyone else in the same boat? Did virgin ever let you know (I did see a post on another forum of a girl who still hadn’t heard after 3 months!! 😰

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: “Further Checks” email - absolutely no updates or replies from Virgin

Hi Claire152, 

Welcome to the Community and thank you for getting in touch. 

I am sorry to hear you have been having problems confirming the order for the handset. 

This could be due to needing some further information so the best people to speak to regarding the order would be the sales team on 0800 183 1234.

Please let us know if you have spoken to the team since posting to the Community. 

Thanks 

Nat
0 Kudos