Menu
andrewweb
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Friend tried to ring my iPhone number

hello,

on between 25 to 28th December there have a friend has tried to get through to my mobile iPhone number despite my iPhone was alway “ON” & connected to the network which was active in Madeira Portugal as she did use my correct number with the plus sign before my mobile number in which there was no  phone call to my iPhone as the signal strength was very strong as I am quite sure there is possible fault between my iPhone 6 Plus or whether if  MEO Portuguese network is at fault? How can I test my iPhone for possible fault in the uk despite I had the battery power problem in which I had 5 sudden battery power shutdown despite there is enough battery power as none of my iPhone setting has not been changed since my iPad was upgraded in November only a initial FaceTime set up & iMessage setting up. How can I test to see if there a fault on my iPhone to which my friend could get through when it’s was on active in Madeira?

andrew.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Friend tried to ring my iPhone number

Hi andrewweb,

Thanks for your post, very sorry to hear you have had trouble with this.

Are you experiencing trouble receiving calls from just this one number?

Are you still abroad  currently?

Do you have a network showing on your mobile?

Are you able to receive calls and texts from other numbers whilst you are abroad?Regards

Lindsey_C Forums Team

0 Kudos