I recently regained access to an email account that I had been locked out from for some time and found an email stating that I owed Virgin £1196 for a handset loan. On seeing this I checked my mobile account and saw that there were two numbers that I didn’t recognise that had replaced my both my wife’s and daughter’s numbers.
Having seen this I called Virgin and the agent said that at least one of the numbers was for an iphone which worried me even more as we don’t have any iphones in the house. She said that she would raise a ticket with the fraud team and that I could expect to hear something in the next 48 hours. Satisfied with that response I said thanks very much and waited but disappointingly no call materialised.
Approximately a week later I rang again and the agent confirmed that a ticket had been raised and again said that I would be contacted in 48 hours. Yet again this didn’t happen so I am looking for help on how to get my account sorted as quite frankly I am appalled by the Customer Service that I have experienced.