Menu
Danstapley
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Fraud

Having a nightmare had a phone contract taken out with virgin media fraudulently, reported it straight away and after five months eventually had account settled and removed from my credit reports however a year on I now have received a renewal letter I rung virgin to complain went through the same merry dance well I can’t discuss account as you do t know password!!! Eventually he said he would refer to fraud team and someone would be in contact within three days two weeks later nothing. It is now getting the stage I am going to contact ICO and make a formal complaint about the use of my information and keeping of personal details with permission, if I don’t have any joy resolving this matter quickly

0 Kudos
Rachael_F
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Fraud

Hi Danstapley,

Welcome to our forums and thank you for reaching out with regards to previous fraudulent activity. I can certainly appreciate your frustration and would be happy to take a closer look at this for you.

I understand that there are certain security details which you do not have access to. However, I will need to confirm at least some information with you to ensure that the correct process is followed. I'll send you a private message now to discuss this further, please head to the purple envelope in the top right corner to respond.

Thanks,

Rachael

0 Kudos