Menu
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Fraud and desperate as not getting help

Am at my wits end when still trying to get resolution to ID fraud 

I have called and called and called as contract appears to been taken out in my husbands name last year in November  (he has brain damage and this has upset us massively) and although was told then they accepted it was fraud and have closed it down have kept getting letters asking for money overdue and now a debt collection agency and saying a default against his credit rating despite my many many attempts to contact Re phone and complaint 

I called again today and was told I need to call back in between 24-48 hours to get this cancelled and refunded and the default removed but this has happened before 

I have a written complaint in again - the last one they just closed down as they said the6 had tried to contact me without success - I’m guessing they are calling the fraudulent mobile number grrrr 

so at wits end - vicious circle of calls without help and my vulnerable husband very distressed 

what can I do ?

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Fraud and desperate as not getting help

Hi Timaria304, 

Thank you for your post and welcome to our community 🙂 

I am sorry about this and that this does not seem to be resolved. I will pop you over a private message asking for some details so we can find out what is going on. 

Thanks,

Zoie

0 Kudos
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

No private message received ? 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Timaria304,

Thank you for the information, I have forwarded on the information you have provided and I have emailed our fraud team, I will let you know as soon as I get any updates 

Cheers,

Zoie

0 Kudos