cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

End of contract soon but no login details to check...

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi.. I am on a Freestyle contract which ends in June (I think).

However I have no longer got the log in details needed to check this on my Credit Agreement page.

I wonder if you could advise me how to gain access again please. Either by sending me the info again or a number I need to ring etc.

My bank details, email and contact info are all still the same so any help would be appreciated.

Many thanks.

10 REPLIES 10

Arissa_H
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Lovechips.

Thank you for posting on our community forums. Welcoming you with big virtual arms 😊.

Sorry to see you are unable to see your Credit Agreement. 

I will be sending you a private message to look at this in depth.

Please watch out for the purple envelope. 

Thank you.

Ari - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi its been over 5 hours now since your message.. Can you please help me?

Anonymous
Not applicable

If anyone can help.. I lost my login details for this page - https://virginmedia.icehosted.com/VirginMedia/WebPortal/SelfService

I no longer have the old email with the info and simply wish to know how to get these sent to me again as I believe my contract ends soon.

Surely this shouldn't take all day waiting for a reply?

Please give me a phone number or contact info of someone prepared to help!

Hey lovechips, sorry I was going to send you a PM but I can see you are already in PM with my colleague.

Please do feel free to drop her another message if I jump onto this it will confuse things sorry.

Please do send her another PM, Thanks 

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Matt..  Ive had nothing back since yesterday morning from Arissa...  Please would you help

As Asissa has already stated the PM it would only confuse things and I didn't notice this till I sent the message which I am sorry about.

I will send her a message to chase this up with you, with the forms its not an instant reply either sorry. Thanks 

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?

Anonymous
Not applicable

I understand its not instant but she simply disappeared...

Anyway.. I'll sit and wait again.. Maybe in another 24 hours I might get an answer...

Don't worry she will reply when she comes on shift.

Right now she is not on shift sorry. Thanks 

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?

Anonymous
Not applicable

And you wont get involved?

Don't bother... Im going to ring up and get an answer. And then a complaint to put in.

What a joke.