Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Did Not Receive New Sim on Changeover ?

• I did not receive my new SIM on changeover and I've just spent the last 2 months having to use a pay-as-you-go phone. I am obviously still being charged for my line rental however getting in touch with the call centre with no Virgin phone during lockdown has been practically impossible. I simply cannot afford to wait on the phone using a pay-as-you-go phone. I have tried emailing and I've also tried using a third-party app called resolver and even after escalating I have had no luck. 

[Removed] 

I can't even drive to a Virgin mobile store to try and sort this out because I live in Wales and we are in a total lockdown situation. 

Right now it feels right now like I'm the one paying for something that probably happened further down the chain. It's nice to know that I am not alone in my suffering.

Despite my SIM obviously not being used because it got lost in the mail. Virgin have not tempted to email or contact me in any way to find out if I'm having problems. Nor have they attempted to respond to my cries for help via email or through resolver. I am not looking to take my frustrations out on anybody I just want to get on the road to recovery.

[MOD EDIT: Personal and private information has been removed from this post. Please do not post personal or private information in your public posts. Please review the Forum Guidelines]

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Did Not Receive New Sim on Changeover ?

Hi Gadzuki, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to our community. 

Very sorry to hear that you're having some issues sorting out a new SIM due to the changeover, I can completely appreciate any frustration or upset caused. 

If the new SIM hadn't been used then we should have contacted you advising when it needs to be done by and to get in touch if you've not had it, I can only apologise if this wasn't the case. 

I'm really keen to ensure another SIM card is sent right away and to make sure we have the correct details for you.

I'll pop you a personal message now and we can take it from there.. 

I look forward o hearing back from you soon. 

Emma_C - Forum Team
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for letting me sort this our for you Gadzuki, 

Any issues with the new SIM please do let us know. 

:) 

Emma_C - Forum Team
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thanks Emma.

I really appreciate your help

0 Kudos