cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Default on credit file

dannyo87
Tuning in

Hi all.

Just been to re mortgage and have default on credit file recorded August 2018 for £24 from previous property i left in 2016 which is stopping application.

Phoned virgin media and mobile and  have no records for it.have emailed creditamendments@virginmedia.co.uk with default details waiting for response which can take weeks.

Need it dealt with ASAP and dont no what else to do any help would be greatly recieved.

15 REPLIES 15

Update.

So on other thread ive posted was in pm with member of forum team and told me that there resoulotion would be a 10 pound good will gesture so phoned the Philippines again for confirmation because I thought he might be joking but yeah thats there offer for compensation.

Next step is complain to ICO.

Then email resoulotions team and if thats the best they can do then need deadlock letter so I can escalate to ombudsman services.

Natalie_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi dannyo87, 

Thank you for updating the thread. 

I can see you have messaged my colleague since posting.

They will get back to you as soon as possible. 

Thanks, 

Nat

Hi nat.

My pleasure updating thread and thanks for your input but he doesn't need to reply just telling him I've sorted out what I needed help with yesterday thats all👍

Glad to hear that dannyo87 and please do let us know if you have any further issues or problems.

Kind Regards,

Steven_L

Glad to hear that steven.

but wont be experiencing any more issues as I wont be a virgin customer for very much longer and I've got the Philippines on speed dial to sort that out.

The resolution team will sort current issue out or most probably won't.

So I'm pretty much sorted mate thanks for your concern.

Thanks for the update dannyo87, we're always here, if you need anything 👍

Kind Regards,

Steven_L