cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 

Credit report trashed

Rooney11
Joining in

Just checked my credit report.

i am moving abroad & needed to extend my contract by 1 month in December So virgin media have reported that I missed a payment & my credit score has dropped 110 points even though I was a so called valuable customer & they wanted me to stay.I did not cancel my direct debit & they took the money when they said they would. So my house sale has not completed again & have extended by another month in Januaryso now I expect Virgin media to report me again for non payment. Looking back at my credit score they did this in 2022 when I renewed my contract. 
Not impressed that you are a valuable customer that you get treated as a criminal for non payments when they advise when they are taking a payment & they get it when said!

what a joke!! 😬

also my app is showing restricted due to non payment

Virgin media needs to get their act together. Get payment & you get put on the naughty step

Angry to say the least

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Zoie_P
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @Rooney11,
Thank you for your post and welcome to our forums πŸŽ‰
We are so sorry to hear the issues you have been having with your credit score, we can look into this for you. I will pop you over a PM, just keep an eye out for the little envelope πŸ“©πŸ‘€
Thanks,

Zoie

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

1 REPLY 1

Zoie_P
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @Rooney11,
Thank you for your post and welcome to our forums πŸŽ‰
We are so sorry to hear the issues you have been having with your credit score, we can look into this for you. I will pop you over a PM, just keep an eye out for the little envelope πŸ“©πŸ‘€
Thanks,

Zoie