Menu
Nathanwestwood8
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Credit file

Hi my name  [MOD EDIT: Personal and private information has been removed from this post. Please do not post personal or private information in your public posts. Please review the Forum GuidelinesI’m contacting you has I got a sim only contract back in September 2016.i never used the contract never put it in to my phone and it got thrown away.i then forgot all about it in February this year I looked at my credit file and notice missed payments I contacted you and was told if I payed £24 this account will be updated and closed in witch I made the payment and was told it would be closed.i attach proof off payment on bank statement.iv just now got a alert to say my account with you is no longer dormant why is this and why has my account not been closed has I asked and also was told would be this is all effecting my credit rating and I find is wrong has I never even used the sim only contract at all.and it was thrown away could you help me out please what’s happening.i don’t even no the number to the sim contract has I never used it once and it was years ago Aswell now iv attatch my credit file info Aswell 

0 Kudos
Zak_M
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Credit file

Good afternoon @Nathanwestwood8 

Welcome to the forums and thank you for taking the time to post. 

I am sorry to hear about your credit file. 

Are you able to confirm for me, when did you orrgianily end your contract with us? 

Kind regards,

Zak_M 

0 Kudos
Nathanwestwood8
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi yes week after gettin the contract sim when I decided I didn’t want it 

0 Kudos
John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for coming back to us, Nathanwestwood8

I'll PM you now to look into this further.

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos
Nathanwestwood8
Joining in
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Iv message you all details 

0 Kudos