cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit Agreement sign in

petersladdie
Dialled in

Screenshot (11).pngafter getting an email about the price increase for mobile phone air time i wanted to check my credit agreement but i cannot log into it. everytime i try my edge browser changes the four digit bank account number into the securiy key box. i deleted the saved account from microsoft wallet, copy and pasted the agreement number and security key from the email dated 27 may 22 but it still doesnt work.

i am now going to assume that it has something to do with the change to O2 and your going to update your system and that we will be able to view all our documents from one site right? i have attached a screenshot of the page that doesnt work.

2 REPLIES 2

cockneyjohn1951
On our wavelength

I`m having problems with my credit agreement as well. O2 keep telling "the air time" for the phone is increasing but despite telling them repeatdly they still keep sending emails about it.

O2 never respond and trying to get someone sensible at Virgin is impossible.

Perhaps the reason you can`t access it is the fact Virgin have sent the credit agreement details to O2 and they have assumed it to be an air time account.

Ashleigh_C
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi there @petersladdie 

Thank you so much for your post and welcome to the community forums, it's great to have you back.

I am so sorry that you have faced this issue with your handset, I'd be happy to take a look via a private message. It may be that your have paid of your handset and therefor the loan is no longer viewable but I will be happy to confirm. 

I will pop you a PM across now, please keep an eye out for the envelope at the top of your screen alerting you to a new message.