cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contract charges

At_a_loss
Joining in

So here my problem. I switched to virgin mobile in October last year signing up to a contract which should of included unlimited calls and texts. I received my phone only to discover the sim was set up as data only. 

Many months of back and forth, including going through cedr. Supposedly the issue was resolved by putting ad-ons for unlimited calls and unlimited texts. However despite that I can see them on my plan I still seem to be getting charged for texts.

I have called numerous times and get the usual, 'we'll credit you back and you shouldn't be charged again', only for the charges still appearing and I having to chase and call again and again.

Complaint still open. Despite they wanting to close it every time but I refuse. No resolution. Don't seem to be getting anywhere. Really fed up and don't know how to get this sorted other than wait until the 8 week complaint process has passed and refer back again to cedr. I'd rather just get it sorted but I think I will be looking to terminate my agreement on the grounds that virgin mobile are in breach of contract if I have to go through cedr again.

Just wondering if anyone else had such problems and how it was eventually resolved? Or if anyone else has been able to terminate their contract without incurring charges (which under the circumstances I believe I should not be charged).

Proper fed up with the whole situation and V mobile poor customer service and inbility to resolve the issue.

1 REPLY 1

Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi At_a_loss,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community and welcome, we are sorry to hear you haven't been able to resolve your issue, I will be more than happy to look into this for you and if able change the package to include Texts and calls if this hasn't already been done, so I can do this I will send you an invite into a private chat, once received please click on the purple envelope to accept?

Regards

Paul.