cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contact

999rgch
Joining in

I have a new installation booked for 25th May. I believe there will be a team taking the cable to the property prior to the installation. Is there a phone no I can call to ensure that isn’t done before the 18th as that is when I move into the property and I can’t have anyone on the property before that date.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

You could try calling the pre-installs team on 0800 052 1734

They are open  8:00am to 9:00pm  Monday to Friday, and 8:00am to 6:00pm Saturday and Sunday

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

7 REPLIES 7

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

You could try calling the pre-installs team on 0800 052 1734

They are open  8:00am to 9:00pm  Monday to Friday, and 8:00am to 6:00pm Saturday and Sunday

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

Many thanks. I called the installation team who assure me that they won’t go on the property till 25th. Iwasunder the impression that the pre installation team pulled the cable across from the box and ran it to the side of the house and the installation on 25th would just do inside work. However agent stated that preinstallation would not go onto property at all. I hope that’s the case cos I don’t move in till 18th so they shouldn’t go onto property before that date,

Hi @999rgch 👋 Thank you for your post and welcome to the Virgin Media Community 😀

We're glad to hear the pre-install team have given you the necessary assurances on this matter. If, however, you do have any further queries, please don't hesitate to contact them.

Thank you for your advice @newapollo 👍

Regards,
Daniel

I hope the advice was right, but I am still concerned. I have asked them to ensure no one goes onto the property before 18th May as they do not have permission. If they do there could well be repercussions. It’s a simple request but very hard to get across.

Hi @999rgch

We understand your concern 😔 In order to provide you further assurances on this matter, we'll send you a private message on here.

Look out for the envelope in the top right-hand corner. If you're on a portable device with a smaller screen, click on the icon in the top right-hand corner and select "messages" from the additional menu options.

Regards,
Daniel

Have tried replying but it failed to send

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @999rgch,

Thank you for coming back to us via Private Message. Glad that myself and Daniel were able to assist with confirming the details of your install. 

If there's anything else we can do to help going forward, please let us know. We're here to help.

Thanks! 😊 

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs