Menu
DCFinlay
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Checkout Error - now I've been charged with no email receipt or confirmation!

I paid for my Virgin Mobile order and experienced am error at the checkout (to be honest, the website was constantly glitching). Now I have been charged the full amount and have received zero email or receipt for confirmation. I can't go back to my orde. I can't track my order. I have been on the phone AND waiting online chat for over 1 hour now. What is going on?!

0 Kudos
Beth_G
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Checkout Error - now I've been charged with no email receipt or confirmation!

Hi DCFinlay,

Welcome to the community!

I'm so sorry to hear about the issues you had when placing an order for Virgin Mobile online. Do you remember exactly what the error message said?

Can you also please confirm whether you reached the credit check point in the order? I can't understand why you would have been charged so soon after placing the order.

Thanks,

Beth

0 Kudos
DCFinlay
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Checkout Error - now I've been charged with no email receipt or confirmation!

Hi Beth,

Thank you for getting back!

The error said "Do not refresh - click here to be redirected - Order no. 308473202009281308550". I clicked to be re-directed for 10 minutes but nothing happened (my connection was fine). I think pressed back and it took me to the home page. I've been chasing the customer care team and they assure me that the order has went through - but I still have no email confirmation. In fact, I'm getting emails to "complete my order" but when I click that I'm taken to the mobile homepage. It's been 30 hours now since I was charged - and I'm going to miss the Samsung watch offer they have which ends tomorrow now. Anything you could do to help is very much appreciated!

0 Kudos
Beth_G
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for all the information DCFinlay. I'd assume that if you have been provided with an order number then the order sounds like it's been processed.

I've sent you over a PM so I can take some further details and look into this for you from there. Please find my message over at the purple envelope.

See you there,

Beth

0 Kudos
DCFinlay
Joining in
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Beth,

The drama continues! I have been chatting to the customer care team (after being transferred to a new user twice without warning) - they has just messaged "This order has been cancelled" - I did not request to cancel this! Now they don't respond! I've never had a customer service experience as confusing as this in my life! What is going on?

Kind regards,

Daniel.

0 Kudos