cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Changing Billing Address

Charlotte_1
Tuning in

Hi

I would like to notify you of a change of billing address on my 2 mobile contracts how do I do this? I was told in the past that there are 2 different address systems with Virgin. One you can do yourself through your account which is your contact address but that your billing address is on a different system that only a Virgin moderator can access.

I only found this out to my distress in the past when I changed my address on line thinking I had done the right thing and the new address showed up on my account and then a year later ordered a new phone which went to the old address which was hundreds of miles away, as apparently phones always go to the billing address and this does not get changed when you make the change on line. 

Many Thanks

Joanne Cartwright

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Gareth_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hello Charlotte_1

Thanks for your post 

Sadly this is not something we can arrange on the Forums 

You can call us 789 free from your handset to do this or send us a text to 07533 016422 and the team can get this sorted 

Gareth_L

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

3 REPLIES 3

Gareth_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hello Charlotte_1

Thanks for your post 

Sadly this is not something we can arrange on the Forums 

You can call us 789 free from your handset to do this or send us a text to 07533 016422 and the team can get this sorted 

Gareth_L

Hi Gareth

You recently answered my question about changing billing address on the forum. Can you private message me and let me know what address you have on record as my billing address on my 2 accounts? As I dont want Sim cards to go to an old address when you do changes .I have changed my contact address in my virgin mobile accounts and want to know if that is the address that you would send things to as it says we will use this address to contact you or for marketing. This is very confusing as most people would presume they had changed their address correctly when they have done it in their account but then find out that their new phone or sim ends up going to their old address. Are billing addresses and contact addresses different and held on two different systems?

Many Thanks

Joanne

Hi Charlotte_1 // Joanne.

If you log in to your Virgin Mobile online account

Then go to the billing, it would show what the billing address is 🙂

Best,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill