Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 12
Flag for a moderator

Cant log into mobile account

Hi, for the last 5 days when I try to log into my Virgin Mobile account I get a message stating that I cannot view my account at the moment and that if the problem persists I should contact Virgin, very frustrating.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 2 of 12
Flag for a moderator

Re: Cant log into mobile account

Yeah, I’ve been getting the same. Then today I started seeing a maintenance screen so maybe they’re aware and are sorting it out. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 12
Flag for a moderator

Yep, seen that too, then it went then came back!

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 4 of 12
Flag for a moderator

This is great... I get a bill for my son's mobile for £75, but can't check to see what the hell he's been doing... useless...
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 5 of 12
Flag for a moderator

Come on VIrgin.  I haven't been able to sign into my mobile account for 4 days now!!!

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 6 of 12
Flag for a moderator

Can someone from Virgin at least let us know what is happening, have you been hacked ?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 7 of 12
Flag for a moderator

Hi Jason27465,

Thanks for posting and sorry to hear there's been some issues signing into your online account.

We were aware of an issue with this at the beginning of the week, this has now been resolved.

If you are still having problem logging in please let me know.

Alex_Rm

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 8 of 12
Flag for a moderator

It hasn't been resolved here - account login has been unavailable for over a week

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 9 of 12
Flag for a moderator

So I just called Virgin and was told I need to reset my account, he then said he cant do that as my account has been “flagged”. I suggest everyone who has this issue call Virgin if you dont mind waiting an hour on the phone! He claims he did not know why my account was flagged, I had ordered a new iPhone 12 pro over a month ago and was given a £25 Edenred voucher for the delay, really hope for Virgins sake you are not accusing me of fraud, I have had enough of this company!

Been with Virgin mobile for 3 years and this is what we get ?

I have written to the CEO as it is unbearable dealing with VM, no one answers the chat service, the text service has ridiculous wait times, there is only so much you can blame on Covid, just an excuse for awful service.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 10 of 12
Flag for a moderator

I've had this exact same issue.  Fortunately one of the team picked up my post on another forum and said exactly the same as you, but he couldn't reset it and has had to escalate it.  I have 3 mobiles on this account - I don't know if this has been the cause of the issue or if its just luck of the draw.  Still can't get into my account mind!

So yes - I concur - if you still can't get into your account, you're gonna have to phone or wait for a reply to a forum post 😞

0 Kudos