forumarchive,nothingtosee,
Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Cannot set up account for my mobile

Hi

Trying to set up an account for my mobile phone.

• I click on "forgotten login email address and password" and enter my number, surname and postcode. I.get the message "Sorry can't find you on system". Seems odd as you are taking money each month.
  • I attempt to set up a new account and get asked for my security answer but the question is blank? I have no idea what the security question or answer is.
  • My son's phone is registered to same email address and I have set up an account for him. Do I need a different email address for my phone? If so how do I set it up?
  • I get messaged "your bill is ready" each month but can't sign in to see it.

All help appreciated.

R

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Cannot set up account for my mobile

Hi oldrocker1956,

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community.

I'm sorry that you're having problems setting up your online account. I can appreciate you're keen to get this resolved so you can log in to check your account. 

If your son's mobile number is already set up with your email address, and is a pay monthly phone then you'd need to register for an online account with another email address.

You are only able to add pay as you go numbers to an already existing pay monthly account.

I hope that helps. If you do need any further help and you're unable to remember the security question then let me know and I'll pop you a private message.

Thanks

Melissa 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Melissa

Thank you for the speedy response.

OK, that makes sense about the email. Sadly I do not know what the security question is so cannot proceed.

Can you send me a private message and let me know what I need to do and what info you need.

Many thanks

R

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Yes absolutely. I'll pop you a message now.

Thanks

Melissa 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Sorry to hijack this thread but I have the exact problem, says I`m not on the system I try and register and the security question is blank so I can't go any further.
0 Kudos