Menu
saintsfan
Joining in
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Cannot register for an account, try to sort this out for my disabled daughter

My daughter has just received her new phone and obtained a pac code to transfer her number. But like everybody else we are going round in circles. This is urgent as she is disabled and needs her phone if anything happens to her if out and about, plus if she gets into difficulties during the night she has to ring us  can anybody sort this out for us. 

0 Kudos
Emma_C
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: Cannot register for an account, try to sort this out for my disabled daughter

Hi Saintsfan, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to our community. 

Very sorry to hear that your daughter is having trouble bringing her number over due to being unable to set up an online account. 

Can I ask if your daughter is the account holder for the phone?

If so then we will need to speak to her directly to be able to help set up the online account, but we can look at bringing the number over. 

I'm going to pop you a message now and we can grab some details. 

Emma_C - Forum Team
0 Kudos
Emma_C
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: Cannot register for an account, try to sort this out for my disabled daughter

Glad to hear that has now all been sorted for you, do let us know if you have any further issues 🙂 

Emma_C - Forum Team
0 Kudos
saintsfan
Joining in
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi I have just sent a pm as she is still having problems. It seems that her number has been transferred but she cannot text or phone out.

0 Kudos
Lee_R
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi saintsfan

I believe this is being dealt with by my colleague, so she will continue to liaise with you.

Regards

Lee_R

0 Kudos
saintsfan
Joining in
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi thank you but it is urgent as my daughter is disabled and relies on her phone

0 Kudos
Lee_R
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

That's fine, Emma will be back in touch today.  She is very well qualified to deal this as one of  her specialties is the mobile side of the business.

Regards

Lee

0 Kudos