cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot log into 02 Priority App

Beenie
Joining in

I had an email from Virgin Media saying we can use the 02 priority app, it wont accept my details, I've done the usual uninstall and reinstall and cleared cache, but it wont accept my phone number, the error I get is invalid auth token. Please advise

7 REPLIES 7

David_Bn
Forum Team
Forum Team

Thanks for your post on our Community Forums @Beenie, and welcome back!

Can you please confirm if the details you're using to attempt the login, do indeed work for your Virgin Media account?

Have you also been able to try logging into the web version of O2 Priority?

Kindest regards,

David_Bn

I use the details that I use to sign onto my virgin media account, this works on my computer, but not onto the app, it wont accept, my phone number. I cant post my logon details on here though!

Thanks for coming back to me @Beenie.

This does at least confirm that it's not an account issue and that this is available to you on O2's portal.

Is it possible to see if the account is accessible when using the application on an alternative device? 

Kindest regards,

David_Bn

Tried on a different device still wont take my phone number

Thanks for coming back to me @Beenie.

It may be worth reaching out to O2 directly to have this matter looked into, as the jurisdiction of the application would lie with them.

Kindest regards,

David_Bn

Contacted 02, no response 😞

Sorry to see this has been the case @Beenie, how did you try contacting the team?

All contact methods for the team can be found here. Let us know if you need anything further, we're always happy to help.

Regards

Nathan

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules