Menu
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Cannot create My Virgin Media account

Hi all,

I recently joined Virgin Media over the weekend, and need to change my install date. I have tried to setup a My Virgin Media account. This fails constantly with either unknown details or a technical error has occurred. Is there something I am missing?

Would not be so bad if I could get someone on either the phone or webchat, both are going unanswered at the moment.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: Cannot create My Virgin Media account

Hi ChrisW795,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community and a warm welcome to you, I am sorry to hear you are having issues setting up an online account so you can change your install date.

I have manage to locate you account and it looks like you have managed to reshedult this, if you haven't and still need help I will be more than happy to help.

Regards

Paul.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi Paul,

Thanks for your reply. Yes I have managed to reschedule my install date, so that is no longer an issue. However I still cannot create an online account, any ideas why this may be. I just get a technical error and told to try again later.

Regards

Chris

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi Chris,

Sometimes it won't actually let you create an online account until the services are active, I advise trying once your services have been active for 48 hours so the system recognizes you.

Regards

Paul.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi Paul,

Thanks for your reply, I have been installed now for 4 days and still cannot open an account. The same message still appears "We're sorry, but we're having a few technical problems and we can't set up your account at the moment. Please come back and try again later"

Any ideas?

Regards

Chris

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi ChrisW795,

I am sorry to hear this is still happening. I will look into this for you, I will pop you over a private message and take a look for you. Just keep an eye out for the purple envelope.
thanks,
Zoie

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

thank you for messaging with me ChrisW795,

I am glad I could help you with this, please pop back to our forums id you have any issues or questions and our team and community members will help you out

thanks,

Zoie

0 Kudos