Menu
gardeleff
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Cannot access my Mobile Account!

Hello, has been having this problem for ages, but just recently I had to login because my contract will expire soon and I need to renew it.

The issue is that when I log-in successfully, I go to the page that wants me to update my details. That's fine, but when I try to access the actual account I get that error message:

Oops, something's gone wrong!

Please try again in a few moments.

This has not been fixed forever, despite me contacting the support a few times. I tried few devices and few browsers, but still no joy...

I can access the other Virgin Media Account, but no the Mobile one and it's pissing me off to the point where I wonder if I should renew my contract with them...

0 Kudos
harrythedba
Joining in
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Cannot access my Mobile Account!

Hi, 

I have same issue for a sim that I have put into apple phones. Earlier it was in iphone 6s and now in new iphone SE. The virgin mobile app has never worked. The message I get is "We are having difficulty reaching our servers". I had this odd sms conversation with support and they kept asking silly questions. e.g. have you restarted the phone, have you reinstalled the app, can you connect to internet, social media... (I mean I have changed the phone). 

But the adviser really was not good. His/her view was - its my iphone's problem. 

Which phone do you have ? Apple or android ?

I have a second sim (separate virgin contract). I have always used that in android phones, over last 5 years. And the app has always worked on it. 

0 Kudos
gardeleff
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

We have different problems then, my issue is logging into the Mobile account in the browser, not the App.

0 Kudos
harrythedba
Joining in
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Ah ok. Thanks.

It does sound like virgin issue. I had very similar one on Vodafone.

0 Kudos