cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot Restore Mobile Service After Exceeding Credit Limit

BurnerForStuff4
Joining in

I am from the UK and I currently still have a UK SIM card in my phone, but I am living in Germany. 

Yesterday I received a text telling me that I had exceeded my credit limit, and that I can either visit virginmobile.co.uk/youraccount, call 789 from the UK or call +447458333789 from abroad. 

The first of these options doesn't work, as whenever I try to log in or change my password I get the message "Oops - that's not quite right". 

The second of these options only works from the UK, and the third number doesn't work at all for me when I call it.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Sabrina_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @BurnerForStuff4.

Thanks for reaching out. We are sorry you having issues in reaching us 😢. If your phone is connected to the WIFI you can contact us via WhatsApp 👉 +447305 327 112 in order to make a payment to bring down your balance. If that is not possible it can be discussed via private message with a member of our Mobile Team.

Please get back in touch.

Sabrina

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

1 REPLY 1

Sabrina_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @BurnerForStuff4.

Thanks for reaching out. We are sorry you having issues in reaching us 😢. If your phone is connected to the WIFI you can contact us via WhatsApp 👉 +447305 327 112 in order to make a payment to bring down your balance. If that is not possible it can be discussed via private message with a member of our Mobile Team.

Please get back in touch.

Sabrina