cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cancelling All Families Mobiles

andersonglasgow
Tuning in

Thanks for info on cancelling phone contracts due to price increase. I found a company who give free calls, data and messages for less. 
I plan to cancel all my families mobiles we have with virgin. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Ayisha_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @andersonglasgow 👋

Welcome back to our Community Forums and thanks for your post.

Whilst we recognise price changes are never welcome, we always balance our prices with the need to continue investing in our network, products, and services for our customers. 
Like many businesses, we're experiencing rising costs due to inflation. For example, energy prices have increased markedly with 12 month rates nearly 3x higher in 2022 compared to 2021.These increased costs, and our customers’ growing demand for data, means we need to continue to invest in our network and review our prices accordingly.   
Unlike other providers, we are only changing prices on the airtime part of a customer's bill – handset repayments have been frozen. This means our effective price increase is far below the price rises implemented across the whole bill by other mobile operators.

We will be sorry to see you go and if there is anything else we can help with, let us know.

All the best!

Ayisha_B
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

5 REPLIES 5

Ayisha_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @andersonglasgow 👋

Welcome back to our Community Forums and thanks for your post.

Whilst we recognise price changes are never welcome, we always balance our prices with the need to continue investing in our network, products, and services for our customers. 
Like many businesses, we're experiencing rising costs due to inflation. For example, energy prices have increased markedly with 12 month rates nearly 3x higher in 2022 compared to 2021.These increased costs, and our customers’ growing demand for data, means we need to continue to invest in our network and review our prices accordingly.   
Unlike other providers, we are only changing prices on the airtime part of a customer's bill – handset repayments have been frozen. This means our effective price increase is far below the price rises implemented across the whole bill by other mobile operators.

We will be sorry to see you go and if there is anything else we can help with, let us know.

All the best!

Ayisha_B
Forum Team

Thanks for reply. We have our own handsets. 
What’s the text to get the pac numbers. 

Hi @andersonglasgow,

Text ‘PAC’ and your date of birth (in DDMMYYY format) to 65075 For example: PAC 01031984
You can find out more here 

Ayisha_B
Forum Team

Take out an account with O2 through my virgin mobile but can get a PAC through the PAC text service

Says because other accounts, my wife and son, on my account as main account holder 

Thanks for coming back to us andersonglasgow, please could you try to obtain your PAC via your online account, if you login into your account and on the account hub, please click 'switching' it should be on the right hand side of the page in the 'My Profile' section.

Please let me know if you have any further issues trying to obtain your PAC.

Kind Regards,

Steven_L