Menu
AndyStimpson
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Cancelled Oomph mobile sim??

Hi,  

I’m in the process of moving house and have signed up for a oomph package for broadband and mobile sim for the new place.

I’ve received the sim today in the post and I’ve just got an email from customer services to say that the sim is being cancelled as I’m not subscribed to an oomph bundle package.

Has this happened to anyone else? 

0 Kudos
Zach_R
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Cancelled Oomph mobile sim??

Hi @AndyStimpson,

Thank you for your post and welcome back to our community forums. We're here to help.

I'm so sorry to hear that this has happened and apologies for the delayed response here. Have you been able to speak with the team about this since you made your post, or do you still need our help with this today?

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
AndyStimpson
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi @Zach_R,

Thanks for getting back to me. Unfortunately I’ve not been able to talk to the team since posting. Would be grateful for an assist today if you could please.

Thanks

0 Kudos
Zach_R
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi @AndyStimpson,

Thank you for the prompt response on this.

I'm going to send you a private message in a few moments. Please respond to this at your convenience with the details requested and we can proceed from there.

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos