Menu
Arooga
Just joined
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Cancelled Direct Debit

Virgin Mobile have cancelled my Direct Debit and refunded me the last payment and are now messaging me to say I haven't paid them.  I suspect this is because I have just changed my plan but why they should do this I don't know.  OK so mistakes happen but to make matters worse their help system is designed to leave you angry and exasperated.  The help page says ring 789 but I have been through the whole of the menu system and there is no help anywhere in the menu system that will help you with Direct Debits.  I have logged in to my account online but after a lot of digging all I can get to is a page that says that I can't access help with Direct Debit as I am not the main account holder even though I have logged on as the main account holder.  Nowhere in any help menu or anywhere on line is there a phone number to call to sort the problem out.  Has everyone gone off on holiday and turned the lights off?

0 Kudos
Natalie_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Cancelled Direct Debit

Hi Arooga,

Welcome to the Community and thank you for getting in touch. 

I am very sorry to hear you are experiencing issues  with your billing and direct debit. 

Are you able to confirm if you are looking to reinstate your direct debit and if so, have you been able to do this since your original post to us?

Let me know and I will be happy to assist further. 

Nat
0 Kudos