Menu
BoboTwist
Joining in
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Cancel MiFi Order

Please can you tell me how to cancel an order for a MiFi device. That doesn't require me sitting on hold for a call centre agent. 

0 Kudos
DJ_Shadow1966
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: Cancel MiFi Order

Hello

Due to the current situation there is a text message only service is available via: 07533051809 Just send a text with the issue you are facing and someone will get back to you as soon as they can. Please bear in mind at this time this service does also have a high load and may take quite some time getting back to you.

Regards Mike

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Nicholas_k
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi if you send your request via text to 07533016422 they will deal with your request and text you back,I hope this helps.

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

0 Kudos
BoboTwist
Joining in
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi Mike, 

Thanks for the response, but I am out of country. So that service is not available. 

Kind Regards

0 Kudos
BoboTwist
Joining in
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for the suggestion, unfortunately I am out of country so that's not an option at the moment. Any other options (Live Chat, Email etc)?
0 Kudos
BoboTwist
Joining in
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Thanks Mike, I am currently out of country so text isn't really an option, any other ideas (live Chat, Email)?
0 Kudos
Zoie_P
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi BoboTwist, 

Thank you for your post. I am sorry we cannot cancel orders from here are you within the EU and a virgin mobile customer as this would be taken as part of your allowance

Thanks.

Zoie

0 Kudos