cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can’t set up account

Kaykay1
Joining in

Hi,

I’ve tried on numerous occasions and different devices but I can not set up an account!! 

I have utilised all of the requirements to in order to set up an account but still no luck; it is the password page I can get pass and tried a lot of different passwords.

Your social media team have tried to assist with this and I have actioned everything they have suggested and told me to raise a ticket on here.

please please help!!

TIA

Kay

3 REPLIES 3

Kath_F
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Kay, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forums. It's really great having you on board with us here in the community. 

I'm sorry to hear that you are having an issue with registering your My VM account. We can certainly take a look at this for you. 

In order to help, we will need to confirm some information with you so I have sent you a private message regarding this and will investigate further once I receive your reply. Just click on the little plum envelope at the top right-hand side of the page to access your inbox.

Thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

• I can’t reply to your private message?

Hi Kay, 

To reply to the message, go to your inbox and then just type in the box below my message and press send. This will then send your reply directly to me. 

Many thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs