Menu
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Can't reset password abroad

I cancelled my SIM monthly plan in April, and moved to Canada.

Turns out Virgin decided not to cancel, and this month they were unable to take any money as I hadn't been sending any over (didn't think I needed to).

Now they are demanding the monthly bill that should be have been cancelled months ago.

I tried to login online, but I can't remember the password. 

To reset, I have to receive a text. This is impossible as I am in another country.

I cannot call as every single number I have used is invalid. Even the international number didn't work.

My mum back home is trying to sort it out but ultimately I know Virgin won't do anything as she isn't me.

What can I do?

If I can just get an email to reset my password everything would be amazing, I could login and cancel my SIM monthly plan (again) and I wouldn't even complain about the past 4 months taking my money. 

Can anyone offer any suggestions?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Can't reset password abroad

Good Evening CheezyNachoz - then again I probably should be offering you a good Afternoon, or even Morning, depending if your East or West coast.

Welcome to our Community Forums!

Sorry to see that we've been having issues with your mobile phone contract. I'd be happy to assist you where possible.

Check out the purple envelope in the top right hand corner for me and you'll see a PM from me

Kindest regards,

David_Bn

0 Kudos