Menu
CLANKY1
Tuning in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Can't register mobile account

hi all 

i have two sims one on the oomph package and one 8 gig sim 

and i cant log on to my account they have changed the password as i did not set this up and they have changed the numbers so my boys could keep there number have tried all these combos and still unable to log in to my account have opened a complaint but no one has got back to  me 

dose any one have any idlers

thanks  

0 Kudos
Katie_WT
Forum Team Manager
Forum Team Manager
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Can't register mobile account

Hi there @CLANKY1

Welcome back to our Community - sorry that you're having some issues with your online account. 

Are you trying to log into your mobile online account or Media online account? Is this via online or app? Some customers will now have the new merged app which will show your media account and any mobile accounts you have with us. 

We do not set the password for your online account - this is set up by the customer themselves and we have no visibility of this. 

Please do pop back with some more information so we can best assist you further. 

Cheers

Katie - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
CLANKY1
Tuning in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi

its the online account one time i spoke to the call centre and the problem i had  was it was set up by the sales team when i took out the oomph package and a extra sim card and they said it was set up wrong so they changed the password and now when i try to set up the account i don't know if its the old phone numbers of the ones they were changed to also don't know how they  spelt the password  and they haven't set the password clue so when i try to change any thing it wont let me  as it asks for  the phone number and i have tried all combinations and nothing works my media account seams fine but it dose show the sim with the oomph account but no detail just to log on to the mobile account  

thanks

Andrew

andrew 

0 Kudos
Beth_G
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Andrew,

Thank you for all the details. I'd like to look into this for you and get your account up so I can get to the bottom of what's going on and help you from there.

Please check out the purple envelope for a message from me 🙂

Thanks,

Beth

0 Kudos