Menu
stub2403
Joining in
Message 1 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Can't register for mobile account

I have the same problem as the millions of other people who've posted on this forum in that I can't register for a mobile account after receiving my free sim card as part go the TV, broadband and phone deal. 

Please can an admin sort my account out as they have done for everyone else?

p.s. your non UK call centres are not useful and say they can't do anything.

Thanks

0 Kudos
stub2403
Joining in
Message 2 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Re: Can't register for mobile account

Any help from a moderator?

0 Kudos
Chris_W1
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hi stub2403, thanks for the message and welcome to the forums. I am sorry to hear that you are having issues with the online account and the delayed reply. 

Have you now been able to set up the online account or are you still having issues with this? Can you confirm what is stopping you from the set up of the account? Error messages ETC. 

Chris 

0 Kudos
stub2403
Joining in
Message 4 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hi Chris,

When trying to register for an account for my free sim it asks for my memorable information even though I’ve not set this up for the mobile account. I have tried to use the memorable information that I set up in my virgin media account but it does not appear to accept that answer. It tells me to contact virgin media to have my memorable information reset but when I phone up they say they can’t do it.

Does this help?

Thanks]

Stuart

0 Kudos
Chris_W1
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hi stub2403, thanks for getting back to us. I am sorry to hear that this has not been able to be set up. When taking the Mobile account we would ask you to set up a memorable word and this is often known as the customer verification password. Do you remember doing this? If you still require assistance we will be able to send you a private message to look at getting this resolved. Chris 

0 Kudos
stub2403
Joining in
Message 6 of 8
Flag for a moderator

I have tried this password in all of its form with no luck so yes please to the help.

0 Kudos
Chris_W1
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 7 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hi stub2403, thanks for confirming, we will send you a private message to get some details. Chris.

0 Kudos
Chris_W1
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 8 of 8
Flag for a moderator

No worries, we are glad that you were able to get this resolved and let us know if you need anything - Chris 

0 Kudos