cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can’t log in to virgin mobile account

Shorty1962
Joining in

For the life of me I just cannot log in to my virgin mobile account. I have tried all options using my email address and phone number but keep going round in circles. The email address that comes back on some options is ‘my name’ @vmwithcable.co.uk which I have no access to. Please can someone help out this old codger 😬

many thanks in advance,

Martin

3 REPLIES 3

Carley_S
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Martin, 

Welcome to the community 

Sorry to hear that you're not able to access your online mobile account at this time. Do you see any error messages at all when you try to log in? 

Have you ever been able to access your mobile account? If not, are you having issues registering or logging in after you have registered?

Here to help 🙂
Virgin Media Forums Agent
Carley

Thanks for getting back to me. I used to look at my account through an App but no longer have that App. I have also tried to register but it recognises my email address and phone number and then tries to get me to change my details which I have tried…this works and it then sends me a code to verify my mobile number, I enter the code and then it asks for the answer to my security question. No mention of what the security question is so I have no choice but to click the link saying if you forgotten your answer the we will email you a link to help reset the security question. After all that I never receive any links via email so I can only imagine they are using an old email address that I have no access too. I have checked my spam folder but nothing. I have been with virgin mobile since the 90s and very rarely checked my account online so it is possible that it still has an old email address.

Hi there @Shorty1962 

Thank you for popping back to us and I'm sorry you still aren't able to access the account! 

I'll pop you a PM now so we can grab some information and take a closer look. 

Please keep an eye out for the purple envelope in the top right corner of your screen alerting you to a new message. 

Thank you.