cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't log in to Virgin Mobile account

Colsy
Joining in

Hi,

I can't seem to sign in to my mobile account. No matter what I put it in, it says is incorrect including when I try and reset my password! How do I get this sorted! Very frustrating!

10 REPLIES 10

Tom_W1
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Colsy thanks for your post although I'm sorry to hear of your conerns raised.

Have you tried this on a different device for example, does this happen on both the app and on the online browser?

Many thanks

Tom_W

Yes it happens on both the App and on a browser

Hi @Colsy thanks for confirming.

I'm going to send you a PM now so I can look into this further with you.

Kindly expect this to arrive shortly and respond directly when you can!
Many thanks

Tom_W

Hi Colsy,

Thank you for joining me in a private chat and clearing security, as advised your previous Mobile online account was removed allowing you to start again, have you been able to set this up after we reset your memorable word?

Regards

Paul.

No it's still not accepting the password!

Fozzie_Jen
Tuning in

We had Virgin Media for 18 years until 2 years ago when my husband insisted going to the darkside, I kept my Virgin Mobile and still retained an Ntlworld email which has continued to work. Over the last few weeks I havent been able to log onto the virgin mobile app but it wasnt important. Email have continued to arrive and be sent via my Samsung phone app. However I need to retrive  an email from the server and I don't appear to exist either with my email or mobile number. 

To complicate matters my husband has signed back up to virgin in the last 2 weeks  - the bill was previously in my name 

Hi @Fozzie_Jen,

Welcome to our community forums and thank you for your first post.

Sorry to hear you are having issues with your email account. We can understand your concern and we want to best help. Just to confirm, when was your NTL email created? How long has this issue been ongoing? Are you able to log in using an alternative web email such as outlook?
Please get back in contact with us when you can.

Thanks,

Akua_A
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Hi Akua

Approximately May 2007, it works through the email part of my Samsung phone. I never used outlook on the laptop as I used to access it straight through virgin media email page 

Jenny

Thanks for your reply @Fozzie_Jen, from what you have described it sounds like the email may have now been deleted from our side. When you disconnect services, the Virgin email address associated with the account will then be deleted within 90 days. There are occasions where some do slip through and don't get deleted for a longer period.

I will PM you to confirm your details as I may be able to unlock the email for you to retrieve any emails and arrange for any emails to be forwarded to another address. However this is not guaranteed.

Regards

Nathan

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules