Menu
Stumpycat
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Can't get into mobile account

Hi,

I'm trying to buy some more data for my phone.  Except my account seems to have disappeared. I've tried to re-register, but apparently I need a password - which I last used a couple of years ago to set up the account that now doesn't exist.

So I can't get in.  And I've been through all this with VM on Twitter who sent me here for someone to get access to my account.

It's taken me hours so far - and I just want to top up my data as I'm teaching in a school with no wi-fi!!!

Thanks, 

Lynn

0 Kudos
Zach_R
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Can't get into mobile account

Hi @Stumpycat,

Thank you for your post and welcome back to our community forums. We're here to help.

I am really sorry to hear that you've been having some issues with your Virgin Mobile online account. I can see you've mentioned that you've raised this matter on Twitter. Would you mind confirming what your Twitter handle/username is, please?

In regards to your online account, how do you know if the account has been deleted/removed? Can you clarify what happens when you attempt to re-register? If an account doesn't exist then you should be able to do this without any issues.

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Stumpycat
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

*cries* - I've explained all this on Twitter, with screenshots... I don't seem to be able to attach pictures here? I was talking to someone called ML - who sent me here as someone would be able to help! My id is @LynnWat78336398 My account is not recognised. When I put in my phone number, surname & postcode, I am not recognised. To re-register I need a password - which I last used 2 years ago to set up the account & have no idea what it is. I had an account! I used it to top up my data previously. All I want to do is top up my data!!!
0 Kudos
Zach_R
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi @Stumpycat,

I understand that and I do apologise. The reason I asked for you to confirm your Twitter handle is so that I can see what has already been discussed there, and that way we can minimise repeating anything.

I'm going to send you a private message in a few moments so that I can acquire some additional details, and with that we can then investigate and assist you further. Please respond to that at your earliest convenience and we can go from there.

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos