cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Calling issues

joanneblackwoo
Joining in

Hi,

I have unlimited calls/texts and 30g of data per month. I have only used 73 minutes of calls this months and when I’m trying to call other mobile numbers it’s saying I don’t have enough credit?

Any advice?

Cheers,

Joanne 

6 REPLIES 6

Ayisha_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @joanneblackwoo,

A warm welcome to our Community Forums and thanks for your post.

I am sorry to hear you're having some trouble making calls. 

There are certain types of calls not included within your monthly allowance - these are detailed here. Can you take a look and then confirm the numbers you are calling do fall within your allowance?

Ayisha_B
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Hi Ayisha,

I’ve checked it was to a uk mobile number which is included the problem only started occurring today too.

cheers, Joanne

Hey joanneblackwoo, thank you for confirming this.

Okay, so not every UK mobile number in included in your allowance. Some UK mobile numbers are chargeable. 

Did you managed to see what numbers are included

Also can you send texts and use data okay? 

I would also give the phone a reboot / flick in and out of aeroplane more. Thanks 

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?

Hi Matt,

Yes I’ve checked the mobile is definitely included and I’m still having the problem unfortunately.

I’ve tried restarting, airplane mode on and off and several other numbers including landlines and still getting the same message.

Hi joanneblackwoo

Thanks for coming back to us. 

Let me PM you now to assist further.

Kind regards

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

Hi joanneblackwoo - thanks for joining me on PM.

Just to update the thread, updating the spending cap has fixed this 🙂

If you do ever need anything, please pop us a post and we'll be able to assist you asap.

Best,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill