cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bought Add on says used up my data same day

Clarendel
Tuning in

I had a confirmation text to say I had bought an Add on which was now active - IGB to be used by 20/6/22. That was sent at 14.03 today.  At 17.30 today I received a text saying I had used up all my data allowance for this month and will now pay out of allowance rates.  Can you confirm the second text was sent in error?

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi Clarendel,

Thanks for coming back to the thread. That 2nd message sounds like it's referring to your original data allowances, rather than the add-on bought if that makes sense.

Best,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

3 REPLIES 3

Hayley_S
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hello @Clarendel,

Welcome back, thanks for posting.

I am sorry for the confusion caused with this.

Can you please tell me what it is showing on your data allowance online?

Many thanks,

Hayley
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

Hi Hayley

Sorry for the delay in replying. The add-on is 9 June to 19 June. I have just checked. It says I have 886.54MB remaining.

Clarendel

Hi Clarendel,

Thanks for coming back to the thread. That 2nd message sounds like it's referring to your original data allowances, rather than the add-on bought if that makes sense.

Best,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill