cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Billed for a mobile service I don't have.

Glennc80
Joining in

Hi there for the past 2 months now I've been billed £26 a month for a service I cancelled 8 months ago, just wondering what's going on?...

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Glennc80,

Thank you for reaching out to0 us in our community and welcome, we are sorry to hear you are being charged for a Mobile you believe you had cancelled 8 Months ago.

I have tried to locate a account however I wasn't able to find one with the details we have for you.

So I can try to help I will need to invite yo into a private chat so I can get some further information, please click on the purple envelope to accept?

Regards

Paul.

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

3 REPLIES 3

Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Glennc80,

Thank you for reaching out to0 us in our community and welcome, we are sorry to hear you are being charged for a Mobile you believe you had cancelled 8 Months ago.

I have tried to locate a account however I wasn't able to find one with the details we have for you.

So I can try to help I will need to invite yo into a private chat so I can get some further information, please click on the purple envelope to accept?

Regards

Paul.

The problem was solved in a quick and easy manner. Paul thank you so much you've been a great help much appreciated.

Hi Glenn,

It was my pleasure, I could see you had downgraded however the Sim part of the Oomph bundle hadn't been closed, apologies again for any inconvenience caused.

Regards

Paul.