Menu
clarewatson999
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Being overcharged since Jan and can't get in contact with anyone to help

Virgin have been charging me twice for my mobile account since January. I have tried to contact them over the phone, online via raising a complaint and via webchat.  On the rare occasion when Webchat is available it is has taken hours for someone to get back to me and by this time I am no longer sitting next to my laptop. I see that this is actually now not a webchat and is in fact a messaging service for my convenience so I am free to go about my day!!  Except when I go about my day and it's then when someone actually replies. I have come back to a reply, answering questions asked for more info, and then don't get another reply. I appreciate that call centres are generally short staffed at the moment but in dealing with other companies I have not had anywhere near the same issues I have had with virgin.  The website also sends you round in circles trying to find support on issues with accounts. HELP  

0 Kudos
Hetty_R
Forum Team Manager
Forum Team Manager
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Being overcharged since Jan and can't get in contact with anyone to help

Hi clarewatson999, 

Welcome to our community forums!

I am really sorry you're had trouble getting in touch with our mobile team. 

To avoid any further delay I will send you a private message now, please reply when you can 🙂

Many thanks, 

Hetty  

Hetty_R