Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Been charged twice this month and want to leave

I've been billed twice on the same month at a distance of 3 days between the first and last payment, the customer service is shut down and at this point , after receiving my refund I'd like to leave Virgin Media . I've migrated my phone number from my last sim before going taking on this contract and couldn't receive messages or phone calls ever since. I'd like some feedback on the matter thank you!

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Been charged twice this month and want to leave

Hi TheodorChi,

Welcome to the community and thanks for your post. Apologies for the delay in response to you.

I'm sorry to hear of the overall experience you've had with your Virgin SIM and mobile billing, it's not what we like to hear.

Can you please confirm if you still need help with this or if you have been able to get in touch by other means? Our helplines are still open, we just are a lot busier than usual and so the call queues can require some patience at the moment.

Look forward to hearing back from you.

Beth

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Yes I still need help with it! I still want to find a solution around the extra month payed and for the faulty SIM.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi ThoedorChi,

Thanks for getting to me. 

Do you have any idea what the second payment was for? Have you been able to check this via your Virgin Mobile account? 

If you have taken out a handset loan with your SIM, the second payment may be towards that, rather than towards your airtime plan.

Thanks,

Beth

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

No not really , it says nothing about it, I can only track it on my bank account the only thing I see is that my contract is ending on 8/10 of this year. Might have something to do with it?
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Are you able to check your online account to check the billing? What does it say TheodorChi?

Thanks,

Lisa

0 Kudos