Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Been Left Hanging

Hi guys I'm one of the people that has not had any phone service for a long time and who has had to resort to using a pay-as-you-go mobile. 

Virgin did send me out another SIM but it did not activate and I don't have a landline or the money to burn to call the call centre. 

My other posts have been removed by the moderator because I put some personal information which was the phone number I would like to be contacted on. Despite removing my posts and having texted the number provided by virgin no one has actually contacted me to help me.

It's like this Virgin, Im not going to bite your heads off, I just want to get on the road to recovery.

But if you don't do something to help me immediately, I'm going to raleigh all these people that you left hanging on changeover using social media and I will make sure that their voices are heard by the ombudsman.

In order to contact me you could have always use my email address or you can look at the previous posts that have posted and call me on my pay as you go phone.

I'm a very patient man and I shouldn't be placed in a position where I have to be anything other than nice.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Been Left Hanging

https://community.virginmedia.com/t5/Virgin-Mobile/Sim-Activation/m-p/4471339
that "DELETED" post

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

This issue has now been resolved.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Gadzuki,

Thanks for your update on this issue, I am sorry if it took some time to get this resolved, but I am glad it has now been fixed!

Please let us know if there is anything else we can help with by making a new post.

Thanks, 

Megan_L

0 Kudos