Menu
newfish
Tuning in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Automatic increased charges :(

I have been notified that my package has automatically increased by £20 per month, which given the current circumstances seems a bit rich ! Can’t get through on the phone can’t email no details about downgrading. Disgraceful.

techtive
Just joined
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Automatic increased charges :(

I have been searching for a way to contact Virgin because I have just seen my Broadband bill has increased unexpectedly. At the best of times I am not happy to see this and only recently was advised I have been upgraded free of charge to superfast broadband. Now within two months my charges have increased. These are clearly not the best of times either! Virgin ask us not to contact their call centres unless it is urgent and provide us with no email option. How am I to discuss this rate increase? Do I just wait for 3 months or so and then complain? Will I then forfeit any opportunity to have the increase rescinded?  

Now is simply not the time to increase package prices. Virgin hold a position in technology to the extent where they could provide modern day options to make contact with them. I wish to register my dissatisfaction by email, and then receive the comfort of knowing the increase will be reviewed as soon as normality returns. Without this I suspect I should keep trying to call? This is simply not at all helpful.

Newfish is not alone!

Gareth_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hello techtive

Sorry you to hear about your increase 

We are indeed very very busy at the moment 

However I am happy to check this for you 

Can you look for a purple envelope top right of your screen 

This way we can get account access

Gareth_L

0 Kudos
newfish
Tuning in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

You appear to have answered someone else but ignored me completely.

0 Kudos
Gareth_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Sorry newfish, Let me send you a private message so we can get this sorted as well, I completely missed the @newfish on my last reply 

Gareth_L

0 Kudos