Menu
Micmac1892
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Attention of Virgin rep - please provide PAC codes

Having had both our mobile phones rendered unusable by the new SIMS and having waited 5 weeks for replacements which have never arrived I am now going to do what Virgin want and move to another supplier.

Please can you send me a PM so that you can supply the PAC codes for the two phones involved.

As I have credit on my phones which I have been unable to use I will be pursuing this separately.

I’d love you use yourText Messaging Service but for obvious reasons I cannot.

0 Kudos
Beth_G
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Attention of Virgin rep - please provide PAC codes

Hi Micmac1892,

I am really sorry to hear about the issues the new SIMs have caused, I can completely appreciate how frustrating this must be for you.

I can see that you were able to speak with my colleague Gareth on the 25th September, can you let us know if he's been able to help out with everything?

If you need anything else from us please don't hesitate to post to us below.

Kind regards,

Beth

0 Kudos
Micmac1892
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thank you for the reply Beth

Gareth supplied me with the PAC codes to allow me to move to another supplier and keep both the phone numbers.

Unfortunately due to the way Virgin have handled this whole business (not Gareth or the forum  team) he was not able to help me to either get the credit owed to me or to provide a way in which it could be given to charities of my choice.

thank you

Mick

0 Kudos
Beth_G
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for coming back to me Mick.

I am sorry that we let you down on this occasion and this resulted in you wanting to leave, it really is disappointing to hear.

I will ensure your feedback is passed on through the business and we will use your experience as an example of what we need to improve on in future.

If you ever do have a change of heart, you know where to find us.

All the best and have a great weekend.

Beth

0 Kudos