Menu
charlie12343675
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Area Reference Code for RG14 7SB

Hi am trying to register for my Virgin Media as i want to purchase Virgin media wifi. Cant find my area code on any of my email bills or the bills on the website. Its not on my welcome email either. Would really appreciate if i could just have the area reference code for RG14 7SB. 

Thanks 🙂

0 Kudos
Emma_C
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Area Reference Code for RG14 7SB

HI Charlie12343675, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to our community. 

It's great to hear that you want to purchase services from us, I'm sure you'll enjoy it. 

The area code you're looking for is 31. 

Let us know if you need anything else. 

Emma_C - Forum Team
0 Kudos
charlie12343675
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi on my bills my account number is just 8 digits and two letters so when trying to sign up for my virgin media it dosnt allow me to i have tried including and leaving out the numbers both dont work. Wondering whats going on as i have checked all my bills and they all have the same 8 digit number. 

0 Kudos
Emma_C
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

When you're creating an account it should only require the account number, no letters and the area reference number and it should ask these in two separate boxes?

If  the number isn't long enough can you try putting a 0 at the start of the account number?

Is this not the case?

Do you have a screen shot at all (please don't include any personal information or account information)

Thanks

Emma_C - Forum Team
0 Kudos