Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Accessing Mobile Bill

I signed up for Virgin Media and got the mobile sim included. I can see my media bill on the Virgin Media App and that is OK. I just had a direct debit taken for Virgin Mobile for £2. There was no warning. I gave the sim to my husband but we can’t figure out how to access the bill. My login for the media does not work and when he puts in the mobile number and tries to set up a login that does not work either. No help on the app anymore. Can anyone help?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Re: Accessing Mobile Bill

The Mobile bills and usage site is separate to the cable services and is at https://mobile.virginmedia.com
I work for Virgin Media - but all opinions posted here are my own
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Thank you for the reply. We found that login but neither of us are able to login. It won’t recognise my Virgin Media login and when my husband tries to register using his mobile phone number it won’t recognise that either. I wonder if the £2 had been taken in error as the 00mph mobile sim is on the overall Virgin media bill for my broadband and telephone and that shows no extra charges?

I don’t understand why there are two Virgin direct debits instead of one. Can you help?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 4 of 9
Flag for a moderator

You have to register using your Mobile number for the account. You can't use another mobile number.

Cable and Mobile services work via two different computer systems. When you take out an Oomph bundle then the Mobile account is set to a £0 monthly charge for the SIM and that's added to your Cable services to give you your single monthly bill.

However any additional usage for your Mobile SIM is billed separately
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 5 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Thanks. That makes sense. So the £2 is additional charges and we need to access the mobile account to know what they are for.
The mobile number does not seem to work to register the mobile account. Could this be because the number was ported? Do we need the original number to set it up?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 6 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Yes the site will tell you what the £2 was for. Once you're registered online you'll also get a notification if a chargeable bill is generated for the Mobile SIM.

You should be able to use the active number to register as it's the one the system sees. What error are you seeing?
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 7 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Thank you. I think we have figured it out. He was trying to register using the login screen. Doh!

Thank you for your help. Keep safe. 😃

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 8 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Good morning @Angela54 

Welcome to the forums, Thank you for taking the time to post. 

I just wanted to confirm, have you managed to access your mobile account? 

Kind regards,

Zak_M 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 9 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Hi, we have now accessed the account. We got through to Virgin mobile on the phone and they explained that the answer to the security question to get in was the password for the media account. It is all resolved.

Many thanks, 😃

0 Kudos