Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A Couple More Checks

dennyp
Joining in

Hi,

I am hoping a mod will pick this up.

I signed up as a new customer yesterday for the IPhone11 & Ipad bundle and received an email saying that a couple more checks are needed.

it's now 24 hours later and I have heard nothing since. Keen to receive a new phone ASAP and if the order has not been accepted I wiould like to go with another company as soon as I can.

Can anybody look in to this for me please?

Kind regards

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Natalie_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi dennyp

Welcome to the Community and thank you for posting.

I am very sorry to hear your order has been placed on hold. This tends to happen when further checks are required and this can take up to 5 working days.

If you wish to check on the order in that time, we would recommend speaking with the team directly on 0800 052 0238.

Please let us know if we can assist further.

Thanks,

Nat

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

3 REPLIES 3

Natalie_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi dennyp

Welcome to the Community and thank you for posting.

I am very sorry to hear your order has been placed on hold. This tends to happen when further checks are required and this can take up to 5 working days.

If you wish to check on the order in that time, we would recommend speaking with the team directly on 0800 052 0238.

Please let us know if we can assist further.

Thanks,

Nat

Hello Nat,

I appreciate the quick response, I may not be able to wait the 5 days. If a contract does eventually come through and I don't sign it will the order automatically be cancelled?

Regards

Zoie_P
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi dennyp, 

Thank you for your reply, you will have 48 hours to sign the contract when you receive them 🙂

Zoie