Menu
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

30 Day Rolling Contract cancelled and VM have signed me up again?

I tried to purchase two new phones from VM (ending my rolling monthly sim only's) - After mistake after mistake by VM Mobile I returned the two phones (refused delivery at my door) and cancelled my 2 contracts the same day and went elsewhere for new mobiles/contracts. All was 'eventually' ok - until they tried charging me £40 for early cancellation on one of the contracts. After more phone calls to VM (all agreeing it's their fault ) I was finally contacted a week ago and they agreed to cancel the charge (as I had cancelled within the 14 day cooling off period) and apologised.

Now they have set up a new direct debit (with no permission) and I have received a Welcome to VM Mobile  - thanks for choosing to pay by installments letter!

I have no mobile or contracts with VM!

Can anyone finally end my pain?

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: 30 Day Rolling Contract cancelled and VM have signed me up again?

Hi gallant152,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community and welcome back, I am sorry to hear you have still been receiving information showing account active after you have cancelled everything.

I would like to invite you into a private chat so I can make sure everything is cancelled, I will send you an invite shortly, please click on the purple envelope to accept.

Kind regards

Paul.

0 Kudos