cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2 sims

Bauldy
Tuning in

Hi 

my 18 month contract with virgin media has come to a end along with the free omph sim which my wife uses, I have took a new media contract and also managed to get a new contract for my wife….. the only problem is I’m unable to sign into that account as I have a virgin mobile account as well myself and I can only sign into that account … I would like to change the email and log in so my wife can access her account …

11 REPLIES 11

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @Bauldy,

Welcome back to our Community Forums! Thank you for your post and I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing some issues with your wife not having access to her mobile online account.

Can you please confirm if this is correct: you and your wife have two different mobile numbers and you're only able to access the mobile account of one number, is that right? Can you also confirm if your wife has previously registered for an online mobile account before? If not, please try to register for a separate online mobile account, as with two different numbers, two accounts will be needed.

Please let me know how you get on and if you need any further help with this. 🙂

Thank you. 

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Yes that’s correct she needs to register the sim in her name to access the account or I need to access it through my account

Hi @Bauldy

Just to clarify please, has she now registered for her own online account?

Please pop back to us when you can. 

Vikki - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

No she can access the account by logging on with sim but cannot log on for bills 

Just to clarify-

Are the two SIMS completely separate accounts with different named account holders?

Alex_Rm

One sim is on my virgin mobile account a long standing deal I’ve had for years . The other sim is a separate sim only deal set up in my name . I also have a virgin media account in my name.

Zoie_P
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Thank you for your reply, your wife would not be able to sign up for a Virgin Mobile account, have you tried adding the number to your existing account? 

If you do and get an error message do you have a screenshot?

Zoie

I try and register but it asks for a password so I must of set up the account but can’t remember the password 

Is there a forgotten password reminder option Bauldy?

Gareth_L