cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

180 cashback

Michcharlie
Joining in

I renewed my contract with virgin and got an iPhone 12.  With 180 cashback.  I was advised it would take 21 days for me to receive a code via sms so I could claim my 180 . Waited 21 days no sms.  Contact virgin where someone advised it can take 30days.  I’m confused and do not think they are going to send me the code is this normal or is something not right.

5 REPLIES 5

Michcharlie
Joining in

Hi no I didn’t receive an email re cashback

Michcharlie
Joining in

Hi sorry the package was agreed on the 30th August.  No mention of cashback from virgin but it was on the website.  I also got free Apple games and Apple TV but that wasn’t mentioned either.

Kain_W
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Thanks for getting back to me on this, 

So just to clarify was the cashback offered from one of our agents or was this an offer on our webpage?

Regards,

Kain

Michcharlie
Joining in

Hi I’ve eventually found my answer.  I should have been offered this at the point of sale by virgin. But due to poor training and my thinking it would be just automatic I now am unable to get this offer.  I did want to sell my old phone but virgin didn’t ask me that.  I have since sold my phone and am happy with that.  But will definitely not be renewing my phone or the rest of my families with virgin in the future as I would like a company that I can trust and at the point of sale will be given all the facts as I worry what else they didn’t tell me.

It's disappointing to hear that Michcharlie and we're sorry for the experience. We will be sure to pass the feedback on to the relevant team to ensure we're working towards improving the service and experience we provide our customers.

Rob